All Souls’ Chapel National Historic Site of Canada
7 All Souls' Lane, Charlottetown PE


An historic chapel, attached to St. Peter's Cathedral. Built of Prince Edward Island sandstone in the High Victorian Gothic style of architecture, it overlooks the beautiful Rochford Square. Built in 1888 to a design by the noted ecclesiastical architect, William Critchlow Harris, interior walls feature paintings by his brother, Robert Harris.


Upcoming Events

PEI Fall Flavours Festival
September 21, 2017
more >>
Anne of Green Gables Package